Address: Keyap Çarşı E2 Blok No:83/B
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +90 216 364 95 60 (Pbx)
- Fax: +90 216 364 72 25
|WASTE WATER, CLEAN WATER AND SEA WATER TREATMENT AUTOMATION - PUMPING STATION AUTOMATION
• Electrical design according to the systems' P&I diagrams
• Manufacture of the MCC-PLC-Remote I/O-RT panels
• Making appropriate PLC-SCADA-RT software-OP Process
• Line pressurization, wells, water tank and pump automation and tracking data with SCADA by PLC and RTU-controlled automation systems, wired and GPRS and wireless wells automation, water production and consumption tracking systems, water treatment automation with SCADA
• Turning pumps on and off according to the pump operating time
• Get in and out the cycle in any desired period and providing redundancy
• Deactivation of the pump according to the bearing and stator temperature and taking (or replacement) the pump with the least use in that instead
• Alarms registration according to the flow and pressure changes profile of the started pump.
• Providing wireless, wired and optical fiber communication between the central water tank and/or pump station and the well or spring water source.
• The total amount of water transferred in this system, temperature trend of bearing may be monitoring and recorded to be analyzed retrospectively.
• A failure notice can be sent to a predetermined e-mail address via the web and also send SMS more than one GSM phone simultaneously.
• Service center can connect to the PLC/RTU system via dial-up and radio modem
Some pictures of our successful project in this field.